Thursday, March 30, 2017

JessicaLynnOriginal Stamp Release Card 2

Hello, crafters! Today I want to share with you my 2nd card for the release of a new stamp set: Yorkshire Terrier stamp set from JessicaLynnOriginal. I LOVE this set! I decided to use the little Yorkie with the jacket on, so then I thought she needed to be outdoors. And THEN I thought...hey, she'd look pretty in front of a sunset! 

Here is my card:

I found this technique on YouTube (how many of you out there LOVE YouTube? I do!) The one I used was from stampwithtami. She, however, used a brayer. But when I tried using my brayer, it was kind of bumpy (ummm...someone should have cleaned that thing!). So, instead I used my round TH distress ink tool. I used my Prismacolors to color the little Yorkie. Then I inked up some little flowers and set them over to the side (a girl's gotta have some flowers, right?). I placed hearts going up and then used the sentiment from the stamp set.

Here's a picture and link of the new stamp set:


Please be sure to check out my teammies and see they're creations! They have some gorgeous work! And if you decide to purchase any of the stamps or digitals from the store, kindly remember to put my name in the instructions/comments section during checkout. Here's a list of the DT)
I hope you like this project and that you will join us in our Facebook group!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment