Sunday, April 30, 2017

JessicaLynnOriginal Italian Greyhound Card #1

Hello, everyone! JessicaLynnOriginal is launching another stamp set! This one is the Italian Greyhound Stamp Set, which will launch May 6th. Pre-ordering begins today! Here is the set:


I'm excited to be a part of this team! So doing these cards is a real pleasure for me! Look at all the different stamps to this set! Awesome! Now let me share with you the first of my 3 cards. And be sure to come back to check out the other 2 cards that I will be sharing!
I found this awesome tutorial via Pinterest on making animal cards. It's called a starburst card. It looked unique enough for me to want to try it out, so I did. And it was so much easier than it looks! Here is the link to the tutorial.  I hope you try it out! 

For my card, I decided to use the stamp that has both the kitty and the greyhound. They totally look like buddies here! I used my markers to color them in. And then I added a sentiment from the stamp set up above the image. 

I hope you enjoyed this card! Be sure to check out the other Design Team Members!

Be sure to check out Jessica's video about this cute stamp set HERE!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card... great design and thanks for the link to the tutorial... definitely want to check that out.. I've made one like this before, but kind of winged it so I'd love some tips and tricks...beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an endearing card with the doggies and I love the sunray effect with the paper piecing in the background.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete