Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Outlawz Color Challenge April 25th

Hello, crafters! Today begins a new color challenge over at The Outlawz! We are excited to share with you our photo inspiration for this week. Here it is: Anything but a card;
Isn't it gorgeous?

For my project, I decided to do a Top Hat. I got the tutorial from Paperdrama on YouTube. After following her directions, I simply just added embellishments and colors of this week's Challenge.

I hope you join us for this week's color challenge! Mary of Create-ful Hearts is our amazing sponsor. Be sure to check her out!

Thank you for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw
I shared this card with:
Anything but a Card Creations Facebook Group
Entered into the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes (April 25th)
Our Daily Bread Designs - Anything Goes with Die Cut Flowers (I made the blue flowers using a punch) April 18th ends April 30th
Stinkin' Inkers Challenge - Showers of Flowers (April 4th) Challenge 1
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes optional add ribbon or lace - Challenge 177
Crafting from the Heart - Always Anything Goes Challenge 156


10 comments:

  1. Had to come peek, this is sooo gorgeous, Jeanie! Thanks for the link on YouTube. I may just have to try it. Love your gorgeous flowers, too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Donna! And for mentioning the flowers too! I actually made those using a paper punch. :) Thank you for stopping in!

      Delete
  2. Wow! What a gorgeous project. The flowers are beautiful. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers "Shower of Flowers" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Terri! I made the flowers out of mulberry paper using a flower punch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this hat and the flowers are amazing! Thanks for sharing with the Stinkin Inkers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful top hat!! I love your color scheme, details and the gorgeous flowers. Thanks for joining us at ODBD!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful hat with great decoration! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck!
    Hugs, Wendy / GDT

    ReplyDelete