Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #123 - Flowers

Hi, crafty peeps! Today has started a new challenge over at Crafty Gals Corner! I sure hope you can join us this week. This week is one of my favorite challenges: Flowers. I love making flowers, although my arthritis in my hands make it more difficult nowadays. Our sponsors for this week are:


Digital Delights
Digital Delights by Louby Loo
Prize: $5 Gift Certificate


Prize: 3 Winners!!
1. $10 Gift Certifcate
2. 1 Digital Image
3. 1 Digital Image
Join us at Miss Daisy Stamps Create & Share Facebook Group to meet the artists, 
share fun & inspiration, receive freebies and special deals. See you there!


Let me show you what I created with my digital, Daisy Girl.  She was so fun to color...plus she has a flower already in her hands, so that made it easier to do the theme, don't you think? 😉 



I started first off by coloring her with my markers. Then I set her aside and cut out my base card and embossed the front of it, with flowers. I mounted a white piece of cardstock on top of that with gold foiled hearts (hearts and flowers go together, right?). I then cut out some flower petal layers and put them together, making 3 of them. Oh, before I forget, I used my Silhouette to print out designer paper and used it to cut my flowers out. I then layered everything together...Daisy Girl, flowers, sentiment, etc. And she was done!

I hope that you join us this week! Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

2 comments:

  1. Aw Jeanie this is just so pretty and girly and smacks of spring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Desire! You are so sweet and encouraging! Hugs to you!

      Delete