Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Through the Craft Room Door Challenge: June 27th

A warm welcome to all who enter here! Today I want to share with you an Anything Goes Challenge from Through the Craft Room Door!  And our sponsor for this week is:
A Bit About Our Sponsor:
Pickled Potpourri Designs offers high-quality digital stamps, downloads and printables. Featuring old favorites from The Angel Company (TAC), as well as new, original designs, you'll find a potpourri of images in a wide range of styles to enhance your papercrafting, scrapbooking and other artsy projects at Pickled Potpourri!
Prize; $7 Voucher

Now let me share with you my project, using Chickadee Greetings. I absolutely love this digital! It was a clean and simple design, yet it packs a lot of punch! And I love birds anyway, so this was an easy one for me to do!



I love the colors of this. Normally, I would use red with black and white, but because I wanted the color of the Chickadee to be close to the real bird, I decided to use the yellow colors with the rest of the card, too. And it turned out so much better then expected. 
There will be more details and inspiration in our upcoming online issue for July-August 2017. Be sure to check it out!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw





No comments:

Post a Comment