Thursday, September 21, 2017

Fall 2017 Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!

Hello, Crafty Peeps! The Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop
Is almost over with! So I wanted to share with you my final card for this fantastic hop!
Here is my 4th and Final Fall Coffee Lover's Bloghop card! I can't believe it's already almost over! So let me show you what I made:


For this card, I used an image by Createful Heart Digis & Designs called Perkin' Up! You can tell by her look, she is anticipating that first taste of coffee to get her mojo going! I do that too! Ha!

I colored her with my Prismacolors, and added some black and yellow lace onto a mounting sheet that called 50's circles on red patter digital paper that's in my Silhouette Portrait. I thought it was perfect for her! I used pop dots to adhere her to the paper, but I didn't use those for the sentiment. I then mounted both pieces onto red cardstock.

I hope you enjoyed this and that you will join too! There are so many sponsors! Yay!

Blog Dates:
When: Friday, September 15 - Friday, September 22
Time: 6 am pacific
THEME: FALL
USE: coffee, tea &/or cocoa images
blog: http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/
#fall2017clh

Until next time,

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw
(Entered into the Coffee Hop - Link above)
Also entered into:
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

26 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the coloring in the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweet vintage image. Great job!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that vintage image on your gorgeous card. Isn't the coffee bloghop just so much fun?1?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely & fun card! She really looks like she's going to enjoy that coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome retro image, gorgeous card & love the die you used to frame her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great retro design and I love that coffee pot knob.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great retro image on your wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jeanie! Love this! Can't wait to use this image!! Love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the retro image, great job

    Thanks for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftines.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a lovely card Jeanie with beautiful lace

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete