Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Koala T Crafts Guest Design Team Project!

Hello, crafty peeps! I want to share with you my 2nd card as Guest Designer this month for the Koala T Crafts October Challenge BlogI've actually watched Jen Evers a few times on her YouTube channel, and thought...how fun she is! I never dreamed I'd get a chance to design for her! Pretty awesome!

Now let me give you a little info about the challenge:

A new challenge is posted every month. KoalaTCrafts is primarily a card making blog, but other type of paper crafting is welcomed too! KTC would like you to stick to one of the theme choices listed, but otherwise it's Anything Goes! They're all about the fun of creating!
October Theme Choices:
Green OR Fantasy Creatures

For my second card as GDT, I used the a combination of 2 Digitals: The Mushrooms image from Koala T Crafts store, plus an EXCLUSIVE digital, Snail Mail, for winners only! I'm so happy to have the chance to work with this little cutie!!

Here is my card:
Aren't they just so awesome?? Rather than telling you my process, please follow my link HERE.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

KTC is also doing a Blog Hop, linked here! The Hop will begin today, October 14th at 8 a.m. (CST) and run through until Midnight, October 19th! FEATURING: Digis and Techniques by Jen Evers, and the newest group of digis: FANTASY//MONSTER//THANKFUL

Now is the time to get those digitals and bundles, as everything...EVERYTHING...is 50% off during the Hop! To get your discount, please use the code: OCTHOP. Any other time for this month, you can get 10% off by using my Guest Code of GUEST10.

To qualify to win prizes for this hop, you'll need to VISIT, SUBSCRIBE, AND COMMENT on each Blog Link below!

Designers Blog Links:
YouTube Links:

So you've got 2 things going on here....THE MONTHLY BLOG CHALLENGE (all month), PLUS A BLOG HOP (Oct. 14th - Oct 19th).

Thank you for stopping by! And be sure to join in on the challenge!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment