Thursday, November 23, 2017

JessicaLynnOriginal New Stamp Releases!

Hello, Everyone! Welcome to another Brand New Stamp Release, You're Never Too Old to Dream, by JessicaLynnOriginal! These are so adorable! I loved the movie Tangled...in fact, even my husband did! So when Jessica came out with this new acrylic stamp release, I thought...oh my goodness! This is going to be fun! (Be sure to read to the end...there's a special offer!)

For my 1st project, I went with making a tag. I layered the black foundational tag with 2 small printed tags, using the colors of her dress. I then put a lavender "bling" ribbon in a diagonal manner, added pearl drops, and all the characters. I stamped the hearts on last, because I wanted to put them around the lanterns.
I made a 2nd Tag with this set also. Here it is: 
So with this project, I used 2 tags...a small one and a large one. These tags are from a company called Whisker Graphics. I used my Tim Holtz ink oxides to color both tags: Bone China, Pickled Raspberry, and a little bit of Walnut Stain. A quick and easy way to get a great background!

Now let me share with you a card I made using her 2nd New Stamp Release, Miracles Take Time. 

This card was super fun to do! Although it's more of a CAS, it still has some "style" to it, with the background embossing and stitching. And I adore those mice!! They are so cute! 

Now the 2nd card from this set:
This card came out so much better than I thought it would! The carriage is made from ovals...a die cut, actually. The paper was strong enough that it just simply embossed the leaf pattern of the die, but I was able to take the oval out. I also used the leaves from the die onto the side of the carriage. Circles were made for the wheels, and I hand cut the stem and the leaf. The couple was colored in with some Prismacolors, and some colored markers, as well as the mice. I added the sentiment in, and a flower on top of the oval "window".

NOW FOR THE SPECIAL: Anyone who buys both sets of these steps, will be offered this FREE DIGITAL over the weekend! 
Be sure to go to JessicaLynnOriginal to check out all the available stamps she has! And while you're at it, Meet the Design Team to see what awesome projects they made with these stamps, by following JessicaLynnOriginal blog:

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw




No comments:

Post a Comment