Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges 12/6/17-Anything Goes

Hello, fellow crafters! We've begun a new challenge over at The Crafty Gals Corner. This week the challenge is Anything Goes! We have 2 amazing Sponsors for us this week! They are:

Prize: 3 digital images



Prize: 3 digital images

Now let me share with you the image I used from Conie Fong. Here is my card using, Butterfly Kisses.

She's such a sweet image! I enjoyed coloring her! I was going to use my new Ohuhu markers, but I decided with the butterflies being so small, I might have more control with my pencils, since using markers is still new to me. 

I used a white cardstock as my base, then added some glimmer pink paper to give it an edge, and then mounted a piece of DSP on top of the pink and added her on top. I added lace to the top and bottom, then added a butterfly and flower in the corners. 

I hope that you will join in on the challenges this week! We love seeing you "getting your craft on"!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment