Saturday, February 17, 2018

Crafter's Castle Challenge #2 Reminder

Hello, fellow crafters! Today I want to share with you another project today using printables from our amazing sponsor:

The winner will receive a $30 gift certificate to VectoriaDesigns Etsy StoreFebruary's challenge theme is Anything Goes with the Option of Favorite Distress Ink Technique. 

So now I want to share with you my project for this 2nd part of the challenge currently going on. I decided to alter a box that my sister had given me. The tutorial is on my blog at:







There you have it! I hope you check out all the links and join in on the challenge! And please stop by Vectoria Designs by following these links:
VectoriaDesigns Etsy Shop VectoriaDesigns website VectoriaDesigns YouTube channel Printables from VectoriaDesigns I used in my project.... Paris Envelopes Shabby Wallpapers 1 & 2 Paris Postcards
And don't forget to check out the rest of the team! They have done some awesome work! Crafter’s Castle Blog DT Blog Links Janie Rinta Bev Code Jeanie Ellis Priya Satish Leigh Bradshaw (Guest Designer)

Thank you for stopping by!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

Entered into the following challenge(s):
DLART: Pink or Red #222
Crafty Catz: A/G optional Use Ribbon #404
Jo's Scrap Shack: Anything Goes #221




13 comments:

  1. Beautiful project. just loved it. - Priya Satish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow stunning creation. Just beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, what a stunning project today. Gorgeous work

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful project Jeanie Ellis

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous make and thank you for sharing it with us at crafty catz hope to see you again and dont forget our GDT call for March

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I did forget about it! I forgot to add GDT

      Delete
  6. Stunning creation! Fantastic box to treasure.
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick Crafty Catz DT
    Don´t forget that we´re having a GDT call for March

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Project .Thanxx For Sharing With Us At Jo's Scrapshack Challenge
    Sherry Lynn
    DT @ JSS

    ReplyDelete