Tuesday, February 20, 2018

TTCRD Mar-Apr 2018 Web Challenge

Hello, crafters! I want to share with you my project for Through the Craft Room Door  Web Challenge for the upcoming March/April 2018 online magazine! For this challenge, a Mixed Media project is what's happening! Here is my project - a Mixed Media card. I don't do a lot of those type of cards, but I thought I'd try my hand at one for this time around. 



I put a lot of texture and various types of pieces, embellishments, and so on in this project. I was happier with it than I thought I would be. To see all the supplies I used in it, be sure to check out the upcoming TTCRD Online Magazine Mar/Apr 2018 issue! And you'll see a lot of great tutorials in there as well!
Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

Entered into the following challenge(s):
Dream Valley Challenges - Things with Wings #173

4 comments: