TTCRD Nov-Dec 2017 Sneak Peek!

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges #106

Hello, fellow crafters! Today begins a new Challenge over at Crafty Gals Corner! So I want to share with you my card for this week's challenge. But first, here's our sponsors for this week:

TThe Paper Shelter
Prize: $10 Gift Certificate

Prize: $15 Gift Certificate

Prize: 3 Digital Stamps

"Stamp designer Elena Kiernan and illustrator hubby Kenny Kiernan bring a perfect storm of creative energy to the bold and fun digi stamps and clear stamp sets at this rockin’ shop, where it’s always 30% OFF your first purchase with code MYFIRSTPURCHASE. Their hundreds of fun-to-color designs include everything from kids’ to teenage girls with attitudeskateboard boys, steampunkmensportssuperheroesmusic… and for those who enjoy a little spice in their crafting, KennyK Stamps is the #1 Shop in the World for Sexy Stamps!  Rock Your Crafts with KennyK Stamps!  Click to follow KennyK Stamps on Facebook and also join their awesome new Facebook Fan Group, “Club KennyK!

Now on to my card! I used True Love from The Paper Shelter.  


As you can see, I have LOTS OF SPARKLE on my card! It just called for it, you know what I mean? 😉 I totally used everything, digital-wise, from The Paper Shelter for this project to make my card. I even made the flower you see up there from the digital paper. So for this card, it was a matter of decorating it! 

Be sure to head on over to CGC and join in the challenge! Show us what you've got!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, Jeanie. Love all the sparkle you've added to this beautiful card. The lace you used and the pearls are the perfect finishing touches.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lena! That means a lot to me! xxx

      Delete