Monday, May 29, 2017

Tsunami Rose Designs DT Project

Hello, crafters! I'm so glad you stopped by! Today I want to share with you my most recent project for Tsunami Rose Designs (TRD). This time, I was picked an Artist's Choice project, so I thought I'd make some ATCs (Altered Trading Cards). I used the Kitten Memoirs digital kit. These are some beautiful papers!

So now, here are my cards:






I made this cards just like I would any other mixed media project. I started out with 2.5"x3.5", then printed out some of the digital papers and covered each of the 4 cards. I used Mod Podge to adhere the papers and covered them using a stencil and texture paste. Of course, bling was added...of course! Laces, pearls, and diamond glitters gave these pieces their individual "bling". 

Below are links to the shop, Facebook page, blog, and YouTube. I hope you visit each one! Thank you for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

2 comments: