I used some Tim Holtz Ink Oxides for the background and then sprinkled a little bit of water onto the tag. I then stamped a "paragraph" stamp onto the top of that. I colored my wooden Julie Nutting doll with alcohol markers, set her aside a bit to dry, and then found embellishments I wanted to use with her. After she dried, I cut a flower in half, glued them onto each side of the tag, then added her. The laces, etc, didn't take long to put together since I already had out what I wanted to use.
I hope that you will join us for this month's challenge! And check out each of the Design Teams projects! THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw