Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - Summer Colors!

Hello, everyone! It's that time again! A new challenge has begun at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges! And the theme for this is Summer Colors! Wow, I love this theme! And we have 4....yes 4!....amazing sponsors for this Challenge! Here they are:

Conie Fong
Prize: 2 Digital Images



Prize ~ 2 Digital Images


The Cutting Cafe
The Cutting Cafe
Prize ~ 2 Sets


Prize ~ 4 Digital Images

I had a lot of fun with my image! I used Sleepy Love Bug  from Kitty Bee Designs for my project. Here it is:
Isn't it an adorable image?? I see summer colors in a variety of colors, not just yellow! So I used a combination of many! 

I hope you will join us! And thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment