Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges #168 - Anything Goes!

Hellooooo, crafters! We have started a new challenge today. This week the challenge is: Anything Goes. And our amazing sponsors are:


Prize: Two Digital Images
 & Two Coordinating Digital Paper Sets 




Prize ~ The 3 Digital Images used by the DT





Prize ~ $15 Gift Certificate

Wow, how cool is that? Not one sponsor, but three! So let me share with you what I did, using Prom Avery from The Paper Nest Dolls

I really had fun playing with the colors on this one. I decided to add a crown to her, and used my laminator to put Gold Deco Foil on it and added some tiny rhinestones. I colored her in with my Prismacolors, but then added Stickles to her dress and the pink part of her hair (I thought that would be fun to give her a streak of pink hair). 

I used my Silhouette Portrait to make the stairs card. So much easier for me than using my hands! I added a few elements (like the gold shoes and also a sentiment).

I hope that you will join us for this bi-monthly challenge! It's always a treat to see all the wonderful talent out there!

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw



1 comment: