Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #136

Hello everyone! I'm so glad that you dropped by! Today began our new challenge over at
Crafty Gals Corner! I hope you will join us. Our theme for this week is ADD A STAR! 
This week our amazing sponsors are:

Prize: 3 Winners!!
1. $10 Gift Certifcate
2. 1 Digital Image
3. 1 Digital Image

Join us at Miss Daisy Stamps Create & Share Facebook Group to meet the artists, 
share fun & inspiration, receive freebies and special deals. See you there!

Prize: 2 Digital Images

I had a very hard time choosing which image to use, but in the end I finally decided to use Time to Shine by All Dressed Up. What a cutie this image is! Now here's my card:
Isn't she an adorable image?? So, with the theme being "Add a Star", I decided to go with making a huge star in the background, using my Silhouette to not only cut out the star, but to print out the design for my paper. I then thought she needed more bling, so I added the pearl and rhinestone star you see in the top right corner and added streams of rays coming from it. For the little lady, I used my Prismacolrs to color her up and added some Stickles and Wink of Stella to help her shine more. I used a blue glitter pen to trace around the words "Time to Shine". And what is shine if there isn't even more bling, right? So on to adding more bling around the edging of the card!

I sure hope you enjoyed this little card of mine! And I appreciate your stopping by! I read each and every comment that comes through...I would love to know your thoughts!

Please join us in this week's challenge! We'd love to have you. 

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


6 comments:

  1. This is an adorable little image. A real star! Love the embellishments you have used on this beautiful creation. It is definitely, her time to shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Jeanie. Love the green and blue colour combo you used. The gem star embellishment is the perfect finishing touch. Love it!
    Hugs,
    Lena - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's gorgeous Jeanie. Fab card x

    ReplyDelete