Wednesday, November 15, 2017

EXCITING NEWS!

I'm so excited to tell you that I have been chosen as one of the Design Team Members for a new challenge blog coming up, Crafter's Castle!  
There'll be new challenges every month, beginning in January, 2018! With that said, here is a list of my other Teammies!

Janie Rinta - Craft Princess, Blog Admin, & Team Coordinator


Bev Code


Carolyn Akkerman Smith
Pinterest:  Carolyn Smith
Twitter page: cmsmith60

Jana Melton


Priya Satish
Blog Address: https://creativemotif.blogspot.in/


 
And other links to my social media....Jeanie Ellis
I sure hope that you will join us in our challenges! It's going to be excited, something different every month!

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

6 comments:

  1. Congrats and good luck! Can't wait to see all your creations for lots of inspiration :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to have you on the team and am looking forward to January when it all starts :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so very excited about it, Janie!! Thank you for letting me in the team! xxx

      Delete