Thursday, July 6, 2017

Createful Heart Digis & Designs - 1st DT Project

Hello, crafty peeps! First, I want to remind you of a new Digital Etsy Store and that the Challenges will be posted on the blog! The name of the new Digital Challenge Blog is Createful Heart Digis & Designs! This is a fairly new blog, so I hope you come on out and support this amazing new site!
To start off, Mary Smith, owner/creator of this site, is holding a Facebook "Mini-Challenge" for this month from July 8th through July 21st. She also has a free digital to give away for you to be able to download and enter the challenge! How awesome! So, as my first project as a new Designer for Createful Heart, I used the same image that she's giving away to members of her group and made a card with it. Here it is:
Isn't he just the cutest little bug?? This image is the Dragonfly Hi digital. Can you see the wave of his little hand? Just an FYI here: the edges of the 2 background papers were distressed with an electric distressing tool! Have you ever heard of one? My sister bought it in the clearance rack at Hobby Lobby, and I was like....WHA...??? Anyway, she let me use it (no, I didn't put it in my purse when I left her house...Lol). And then I took some Tim Holtz distress ink and went along the edges of the papers. 

I sure hope you come join us! Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw




2 comments:

  1. Jeanie, this little bug is adorable!!!! Congratulations! You are one busy lady! I am honored to get to play with you and look forward to learning so much from you!

    ReplyDelete