Wednesday, March 9, 2016


We have a new challenge over at Crafty Gals Corner! This week the challenge is All About the Girls!


Our sponsors this week are:
Prize: 3 Digital Images


Prize: $15 Gift Certficate

Yay! It's all about the girls this week! And while I love doing for the boys...I'm just such a girl that I love working with the girly things, you know what I mean? ;-)  What was my inspiration, you ask? My daughter, Amy! She LOVES Wonder Woman (did I mention she loves Wonder Woman? Well, she sure does!!) So, Superhero Arielle became my digital for the project. And Amy loves to read, so I decided that I'd make her a girly bookmark. 

I just cut out a 2"x6" lightweight chipboard piec, ran it through an Emobssing Folder, used wet embossing on the raised portions of the embossing, sprayed various inks on it (Glimmermist), and then decorated with lace and embellishments. Coloring her was a little harder, because, after all...she is for a bookmark. But I was happy with the outcome of it.

Come join us over at the Corner!! You'll be glad you did! (Did that just sound like a commercial? Lol. Well...I do hope you join!!)

Blessings, 
Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment