Thursday, March 31, 2016

Hello, everyone! It's only been 2 weeks since I've posted my DT project, but for some reason it seems a lot longer! Anyway, I wanted to make something I could hang up in my craft studio. And this Scrapper's Delight  image was perfect for it! I used Script Tease  paper as the background, then I added a layer of Amethyst Metallics, gave it a distressed look and inked it with Tim Holtz peacock feathers. I also used Purple Feather Edge Ribbon from PT. The dark teal rose in the left side is made from the PT Heavy Duty vellum. No, it didn't start out with that color. I used alcohol inks on that to give it the color you see. Be sure to check out the blog every week! Lots of inspiration is there!


See you there! 
Blessings, Jeanie - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment