Wednesday, April 20, 2016


This week the challenge is Cute as a Button!
This week we have 3 sponsors! They are:
Prize: 2 Digital Images


Prize: 3 Digital Images

Prize: $20 gift Certificate

Here is my project for the challenge, using 
Avery & Teddy by Paper Nest Dolls:

Isn't she just adorable! I'd say "Cute as a Button", wouldn't you? (insert *wink* here!) I thought she would make a great "Thinking of You" card. I got the card fold from Pinterest. It has a Z-fold to it, and stands up. Then you can flatten it open and flip her over to see the inside, if you want. 

Come on over and join us for the challenge! We love seeing your projects!

Blessings, Jeanie - Scrapbookingmamaw


2 comments:

  1. She's totally adorable, Jeanie. Love the embellies you used and the lovely card fold. I've done Z-folds before, but never in a vertical direction, will have to try it.
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete