Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Hellooooo, crafty world! We have another challenge posted up at the Through the Craft Room Door! This week our sponsor is Karleigh Sue Designs

I chose the Feed Sack Fabulous image. She is from the Karleigh Sue Designs. I love this one because it's so unique! It got my creative juices flowing! Here is what I did: a sewing/notions box!

Top of Box

Close up of digital image

Side View

Inside of Box

For more details about my project, you can see it in the publication of the May-June 2016 TTCRD magazine. There's a lot of tutorials and great inspiration from all the Design Team members! I hope my project has inspired you some!

I have entered this into the following challenge:
ColorQ - Color Challenge
Crafty Creations Challenge - Stitching, Real or Fake

Blessings, Jeanie - Scrapbookingmamaw








7 comments:

  1. Jeannie this sewing box is a really cute project.The embellies you have used are the perfect addition.Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara {Crafty Creations Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Какая красота! Чудесная коробочка. Спасибо от PaperStory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfectly charming project!Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete