Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #72

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #72

Welcome to another week of challenges! 
This week the challenge is May Flowers!


Our sponsors this week are:
Prize: $10 Gift Certificate 

Prize: $12 Gift Certificate
Prize: TBA

For my project this week, I used a stamp from STAMPlorations, Morning Glory. First of all, I want to point out that I got the idea for this card off Pinterest, which took me to Two Paper Divas - Friday Freebie. While I did the pot the same way, I did use my stamp for my flower. And then I added it to a double matted frame. 


I used red cardstock as the base for my black POW Glitter Paper that I had bought from ScrapbookingwithMe Boutique. This is the best glitter paper I have ever come across. I made the flower pot card first before I went into the matting. After I placed the pot where I wanted it, then I added all the embellishments. I used the Diamond Glass Glitter from Reneabouquets. I put a little sentiment inside. 

I hope you join us for this week's challenge! There's always something to see! And there's a lot of great talent out there that we LOVE looking at!

Blessings, Jeanie - Scrapbookingmamaw

3 comments: