Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Outlawz Color Challenge!

There's A New Outlawz in Town...Blogtown, that is!!
And I'm here to share with you what this week's inspiration is!

Aren't these some great colors in the British flag?  Now, normally working with these colors are hard for me, but with the image I chose, I was able to make it work. This month's images are from Bugaboo Stamps.  I chose the BugLoveAngel digital. Here is my project:

This is a 6x6" card. I'm not sure why I chose that size, but I did and was able to work with it quite well. It's pretty CAS, as you can see. The bow at the top I did double up by adhering the red ribbon on top of the yellow one. 

I hope you come on over and join us in our newest Outlawz Color Challenges

Blessing, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment