Monday, May 23, 2016

Paper Temptress Angel Card

Hello, everyone! Jeanie, DT here to show you another one of my PT projects! Every piece of paper on this project comes from Paper Temptress. I especially love the shiny luster paper! 

May 23rd watermark 2
I made this a "squarish" card: 6"x6". I started with the bottom layer, Khaki Crepe, topped that with a Light Yellow, and lastly the Silver Lustre. I took the silver lustre paper and inked it up with TH distress ink (peacock feathers). I then used my Spellbinders layering frames and cut the 2 larger frames out, 1 with the Light Blue paper and 1 with the Light Yellow and adhered them together. I made the butterflies from the Peachy Velvet Stripes (looks and feels like vellum) and Hambly Studios Script Tease paper, layering the peach color on top of the script tease to give it more of a "beige" tone.

I had a bonus to add to these gorgeous papers! I got some machine stitched embroidery appliques from KPKre8tions. Both the beautiful angel and the flowers are from her shop. The picture doesn't do the papers nor the appliques justice! I ran a strand of lace from Cindy's Lighthouse stop n' shop and added pearl to it and a metal embellishment piece. I also added pearls to the floral appliques.

I hope you enjoyed it! Blessings, Jeanie, Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment