Tuesday, May 3, 2016


There's a New Color Challenge in Blogtown! 
The Outlawz, That is!

I love the Color Challenges! One of my favorites! So, here below is the picture indicating the color to use....Blue Chenille....but then you add your own twist and tell us what it is! We are sponsored this month by Bugaboo Stamps! Come on over and join the challenge! Each of the Design Team members have made some great inspirational pieces!



My Project for this Week of May 3rd:
So for my project, I decided to make a tag using the Bugaboo digital Live, Laugh, Love (link HERE). I used chipboard as my backing then added brown cardstock, blue chenille on top of that, and then layered it with the different browns and blue stripings. Before I placed my striped layer on top, I printed the digitals onto my paper, then just added some blue metallic and Clear Wink of Stella to the butterflies and then blue to the letters. After I put the printed piece on top, I glued a border of peach pearl "ribbon" around it to give it that "twist". Adding lace to the back and ribbon to hang the tag was my final step. 

I hope you enjoyed my little project, and I hope you also plan on joining in the color challenge. It's always fun, and always a joy for me to see all the beautiful, wonderful talent out there!!

Blessings, Jeanie - Scrapbookingmamaw


No comments:

Post a Comment