Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge

Hello, everyone! It's time for another challenge over at Crafty Gals CornerThis week the challenge is SPARKLE & SHINE!

Our sponsors this week are:
Prize: 3 Digital Images



My Besties Shop / Etsy Bestie Store



Prize: 3 digital images below


I chose to use the Elegant Bride from Lemon Shortbread this week. Here she is:

I took some cardstock and cut a rounded card base. Then I adhered a paper doily on top of that, and in the middle of the doily, I cut out another circle and placed it into the center of the doily. I colored the image with my Prismacolors and used stickles to give it the Sparkle and Shine in the veil, bow, and overlay of her dress. I made a small chiffon ribbon, a paper rose, and adhered them to the side. With the rose I added some chiffon to each side. You can't really see it well, but I also put some netting behind the bride's head and let it drape down some. I had some rose ribbon with pearl centers so I placed them on either side of the bride. I had used distressed ink on the edges of the paper too.

I hope you come join us this week!
I've entered this in Lemon Shortbread  - Anything Goes 

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw




2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Stunning!! I LOVE everything about this card. The shape, the different textures, the flowers are beautiful and the glitter is the perfect finishing touch!! Thank you for sharing this totally gorgeous card with us at Lemon Shortbread challenge blog and for using a Lemon Shortbread image in such a beautiful way. I hope to see your creations again soon. Also if you get chance I'd love to see this card on the Lemon Shortbread Facebook group so everyone can see how beautiful it is. Hugs Victoria (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete