Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Crafty Gals Corner

This week the challenge is Pop of COLOR! So fun!!
Use neutral tones plus a pop of color

Our sponsors this week are:

Prize: 2 Digital Images

"Rick St,dennis MFA has been an artist, designer, stage designer and instructor for over 45 years, you can find his full Bio here. His digital stamp images can be found on Zibbet or Etsy . Inspiration projects from the Rick St.dennis Elite
 Design Team can be found on the Sparkle and Glitter blog, or for the darker images on the Airless Chambers blog.

Rick also has a personal blog  and on Facebook there is the Rick St.dennis Digi fans and friends group, showcase your cards and other projects using RSD images there to be eligible to win prizes."

The Paper Temptress

Prize: $25 Gift Certificate

Today I want to share with you the image I used for my card. Here she is:


First off, I printed my Ascot Hat image by Rick St. Dennis onto the Heavenly White 120# paper and colored her in with the Prismacolor pencils. I then mounted her onto the Dark Red Basis paper and then on the Black Basis Paper.  I then mounted the mats onto the card foundation using the Silver Lustre paper....GORGEOUS paper and very easy to ink and emboss on! I wanted to keep this pretty simple, so as to focus on the image. So I just cut out 3 flowers on my Big Shotz and layered them, adding a rhinestone in the center of each flower. And then she was done!
I love this image! And the black, red, and white was perfect for her. Thanks for stopping by! Jeanie Ellis, DT

No comments:

Post a Comment