Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Outlawz Color Challenge

Hello, crafters!! It's time for another Color Challenge over at the Outlawz! And the sponsor, Pickled Potpourri, is giving away a $15 voucher to spend in the store! So you don't want to miss out on this!



Here is the Color Challenge for this week:

For my project this week, I chose to use the Water Lily image. I absolutely love this one! It was very easy to color with my Prismacolors. Here it is:
The shadows were already in the image, so it sure made it a lot easier to do! The picture really doesn't do it justice! I chose to do the top row, left to right: Brown - Diecut (Reneabouquets), Green - Gems, and Blue - Buttons. The paper I chose to use is the Cryogen Iridescent White and Khaki Crepe from Paper Temptress. The solid dark brown is from my stash. 

As you can see, the image has been cut out and mounted onto the colored white. I used my Prima water soluble pastel blue for that, added some Glossy Accents around the the lower areas of the lily, added a brad dragonfly and brads (which look like buttons), the gems, and the buttons. Then of course, I added the sentiment.

I hope you come by and join us for this challenge! Show us what you've done!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


No comments:

Post a Comment