Monday, June 6, 2016

Paper Temptress

Hello, crafty peeps! Today I want to share with you my project for Paper Temptress design team.

 First off, I printed my Ascot Hat image by Rick St. Dennis onto the Heavenly White 120# paper and colored her in with the Prismacolor pencils. I then mounted her onto the Dark Red Basis paper and then on the Black Basis Paper.  I then mounted the mats onto the card foundation using the Silver Lustre paper....GORGEOUS paper and very easy to ink and emboss on! I wanted to keep this pretty simple, so as to focus on the image. So I just cut out 3 flowers on my Big Shotz and layered them, adding a rhinestone in the center of each flower. And then she was done!

Here she is:


I love this image! And the black, red, and white was perfect for her. Thanks for stopping by! Jeanie Ellis, DT

No comments:

Post a Comment