Monday, July 18, 2016

My Besties Challenge

Today I want to share with you an entry I did for My Besties Challenges. It's image 721.  I thought she was just adorable! I used all Paper Temptress paper, the foundation being Kraft Vintage Christmas and the rest from the Basis paper pack.

I always start with coloring my image first, then I work with it from there. I used my Prismacolors once again (love them!), and used stickles and glass glitter from Gone Artsy.  I made her a little bigger than I thought I was going to do, but these days my eyes have been giving me fits so big was okay this time around. ;-) I mounted her on 3 different mounting sheets and then embellished the card up from items in my stash.

So, here is the "reveal"....(wink):


4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous just love the bow thank you for joining into our challenge at http://coloritcreateitshowitoff.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/my-besties-color-it-create-it-show-it.html
    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh So Beautiful. I love how you colored this! Thank you for joining our Challenge over at the Color It, Create It, Show It Off Challenge Blog. DT Mindy

    ReplyDelete