Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge

Hello, crafters! Today starts a new Challenge week here at Crafty Gals Corner! I hope you will join us! The challenge is 3 OF A KIND! Here are our sponsors for this week:


Prize: 3 digital images below

Conie Fong
Prize: 3 digital images
So, here is my project for this week...yes, another tag. 😉 I LOVE tags...have I told you that already? Lol. I'm sure I have! I used Ariela Mermaid by Conie Fong. This little mermaid deserved special attention, so I hope I did her justice! Here she is:
So for the base of the card, I used some paper I had in my stash. Then I took a piece of cardstock and distressed inked it with various colors to give a watery blue to it. I colored Ariela with my Prismacolors. After layering the inked paper to the base paper, I used Aleen's Tacky Glue to the lower area and added Mica Fragments to that. I brushed off any excess after it dried. I then layered her on top of that. I added laces at the bottom and a sentiment at the top. Here are my 3 of a Kind: 3 pink shells, 3 flower embellishments, and 3 pink pearl. 

I hope you come join us this week! You'll have a lot of fun...and we love looking at what you've created each week!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw





2 comments: