Friday, December 30, 2016

Cuddly Cute Designs Project

Hello, everyone! Today I want to show you my card for Cuddly Cute Designs! I saw this digital, and knew I just had to have it! I went with the Cute Clown. Here he is:
As you know by now, I started with cutting out and coloring my image. Since he's a clown, I wanted to use several colors in him. Once I was done coloring, I used a white embossed card foundation (6"x6") and cut 2 printed cardstocks at 5"x5" and angled them onto the card base. I mounted him on top of those and put on the Happy Birthday sentiment. I wanted to add a little more "splash" to him, to I put on various colored 3-D dots (WHAT ARE THOSE CALLED AGAIN??) in random places around the clown. And he was done!

I hope you show us what you created! Visit the Facebook group at Cuddly Cute Designs

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment