TTCRD Nov-Dec 2017 Sneak Peek!

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Oulawz Color Challenge

Hello, everyone! And welcome to another week of colors! Color Challenge at The Outlawz, that is! This week we make a gift bag (or box, if you want), and decorate it using traditional Christmas colors of red, green, and/or white and black with a twist: use lace. I used all 4 colors. Here is the inspiration photo:
Before I go on, I want to be sure you know that the bag I made was from a tutorial on Persephone's Papercraft YouTube channel. It's a very easy small gift bag to make. I've used it several times. 😀 Although it's not what you have to do, I did use a digital image I got from Faery Ink, the new Fable Christmas Ornaments. Here is my project:
Before I made the bag, I colored her with my Prismacolors. I then added Glossy Accents to her ornaments and sprinkled Diamond Glass Glitter from Reneabouquets on them and on her collar. I also put gloss on her eyes without the glitter. While that was drying, I hot glued lace up on top of the bag and added some holly leaf stickers I got from a fellow DT member in another group. 

Once she was completely dried, I glued her with Tacky Glue onto the bag. I punched holes at the top of the bag with my Crop-a-dial and used glittery ribbon I had in my stash. And she was done! 

I hope you enjoyed this little project of mine, and that you will join us for this new week of colors!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


No comments:

Post a Comment