Tuesday, December 27, 2016

The Outlawz Color Challenge 12-27-16

Howdy, crafty partners! Today starts a new Color Challenge over at The Outlawz! Be sure to join in! So for this week, we have a Tic-Tac-Toe challenge. Here is the photo inspiration:
Pretty cool, huh! I decided that I'd make a tag today...a little bigger than the usual size...Lol...so I used a One-day Freebie Faery from Faery Ink. It's ADORABLE! Her name is Arielle Candy Cane Faery. I had a lot of fun with her! Now on to my tag:
For my tag, I went from the top left to the bottom right: red, plenty of sparkle, and green. I love sparkles!! I colored my image first....so that way I could get her sparkled and dried before I adhered her. While she was drying, I cut out a couple of Silhouette shapes (1 red cardstock and 1 white smaller cardstock), as my foundation. I also used my Silhouette to cut out 4 candy canes (I thought that was fitting as it is in her name😉). I adhered her with 3-D foam to make her stand out, then placed her onto the white, then onto the red bases. I added lace to the bottom of the tag. Once I added the lace, I placed each of the candy canes into a corner. I then used my crop-a-dile to make a hole in the top center and pulled a green glittered ribbon through it. I also added sparkly embellishments into the middle of each candy cane. Arielle's wings, bow, and tree had Stickles in them.

I hope you enjoyed this project of mine! And I hope you come join us over at The Outlawz for this last challenge of the year!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


No comments:

Post a Comment