Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Conie Fong Facebook Free Challenge!

Hello, fellow crafters! Today I want to share with you a card I made using the Flowers in a Vase Facebook Freebie from Conie Fong. It's a beautiful image! Here it is:
I made it a pretty clean and simple card, as I didn't want to take away from the beautiful flower's Conie made. I used the paper I received from ScrapbookingwithMe Boutique when I was a guest designer last year. 

Of course, I started with my Prismacolors. Always...lol. I'm going to try to put up a video about how I do my coloring process, if nothing happens. Lol. Then I used a white card stock as my base and completely covered the front of the card with the black and white paper. This paper kit has gone a long ways in making several items! And it's so sturdy! Next, I cut a sheet of the gingham yellow paper slightly smaller than the black, added a couple sentiments and gray pearls, and put my image on with 3-D foam squares. (I've noticed I've been using 3-D foam squares A LOT lately!) She was done! See? CAS! 

I hope you go join Conie's Facebook Freebie challenge! 

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw



No comments:

Post a Comment