Monday, April 17, 2017

JessicaLynnMould Fishing on Phantom Lake Card #2

Hello, crafters! Yesterday I shared with you the first of 3 cards that showcase the new acrylic stamp set from JessicaLynnOriginal. The new stamp set is titled Fishing on Phantom LakeIt's release date is April 22nd, 2017. As I said before, I've not done fish cards before, so this was an "out of my comfort zone" thing for me. But new things are what we crafters do! If you Pre-Order today you'll save $2.65 per set! This is a 4x6 Clear Rubber Stamp Set. Below I have linked a video from Jessica regarding this awesome set. But now...on to my card!


I think this card is perfect for a dad or a grandfather who love to fish! Whether it is for birthday, Father's Day, or just thinking of you! This card was pretty simple to make, as I added layers to give it more of a dimensional look. Then the twine represents the fishing string (yes, I know fishing string isn't that thick...*wink!*)

As promised, here is the link to Jessica's video where she gives you a background as to how she came about making this stamp set. 

Please be sure to check out my fellow teammies blogs! They will be sharing their projects, too!

Jessica - Owner and Creator - http://www.jessicalynnoriginal.net

Lisa - Team Leader - http://bzscrapper66.blogspot.com/


Jeanie - YOU ARE HERE




Thank you so much for stopping by! 

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw




1 comment:

  1. Really it's very excellent fishing card. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete