Sunday, April 16, 2017

JessicaLynnOriginal New Stamp Launch!

Hello, crafty peeps! Today I want to share with you the first of 3 cards showcasing the new stamp set titled Fishing on Phantom Lake from JessicaLynnOriginalIt's launch date is April 22nd, 2017. Now, I have to admit, I've not done fish cards before, so this was an "out of my comfort zone" thing for me. A challenge...but hey...what crafter doesn't enjoy a challenge, am I right?? And guess what is great if you Pre-Order today? You'll save $2.65 per set! This is a 4x6 Clear Rubber Stamp Set. Below I have linked a video from Jessica regarding this awesome set. But now...on to my card!

I really really enjoyed making this! I used my color markers to color the image, and then stamped various bubbles around. I tried to get the background as a "watery" effect (I'm still learning my markers). At the time I colored my fish you see up there, I had no idea it was a Blue Gill. Lol! But for some reason I decided to make him blue. Wow, talk about coincidence! 

Now here is the link to Jessica's video where she gives you a background as to how she came about making this stamp set. 

Please be sure to check out my fellow teammies blogs! They will be sharing their projects, too!

Jessica - Owner and Creator - http://www.jessicalynnoriginal.net

Lisa - Team Leader - http://bzscrapper66.blogspot.com/


Jeanie - YOU ARE HERE




Thank you so much for stopping by! 

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw





No comments:

Post a Comment