Saturday, April 15, 2017

Sweet Escapes Tag

Hi once again, crafters! I discovered another digital company a short time ago. And I have to tell you...I love them! The company is Sweet Escapes. Believe me, when I went in to shop, it was hard to choose which image I would try first! But in the end, I chose the image called Kate.  (Just a side note here: I am not a Design Team Member with Sweet Escapes. This is just something I totally love and want to share.)

For her, I decided to make a tag. Here she is:

I printed off the digital paper and cut her out with my Silhouette. I used my Prismacolors to color her in. I decided to leave her hair black and white (although I did use my Prismacolors for the black and white colors anyway, to give it more depth). The butterfly you see is from Reneabouquets. I decorated my tag with lace, pearl trims, and a flower. 

I hope you enjoyed her! And thank you so much for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment