Thursday, April 27, 2017

Whisker Graphics Mini-Album

Hello, fellow crafters! I'm so excited to share with you another project using product from Whisker Graphics!  This one was a labor of love, as I love making mini-albums of all sizes! I wanted to do something a little different...for me anyway...using twine. I happened to come upon a tutorial by Sarah Elliott on her YouTube channel. I did make a few minor adjustments to suit my need, but the basic album is from her tutorial. 

Front (Embellishment handmade by me)

Inside of Album
For this project, I used from Whisker Graphics:

From my stash:
Chipboard, Designer Paper, Lace, Embellishments, Hot Glue, and Liquid Glue

I hope you can stop in at the Whisker Graphics Blog! There, you'll be able to see how I put this together using product from WG. I hope it will inspire you to make your own album! All sizes are adjustable to what you want to make it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw



No comments:

Post a Comment