Saturday, October 14, 2017

Koala T Crafts - I'm a Guest Designer!

Hello, crafters! I'm so excited to share with you a card I did as Guest Designer this month for Koala T Crafts October Challenge Blog! I hope you will join us for this! A new challenge is posted every month. KoalaTCrafts is primarily a card making blog, but other type of paper crafting is welcomed too! KTC would like you to stick to one of the theme choices listed, but otherwise it's Anything Goes! They're all about the fun of creating!
October Theme Choices:
Green OR Fantasy Creatures

For my first card as GDT, I used the Pumpkin Ivy image from Koala T Crafts store.  I had so much fun coloring this image! I also have a process video on my YouTube channel (link here for video). Here is my card using the Pumpkin Ivy digital.



All the details are on the video as to how I made this card. Below is a list of the Designers. Please go to each link to visit, subscribe, and leave a comment! 

Designers Blog Links:
YouTube Links:

MORE GREAT NEWS!
KTC is also doing a Blog Hop, linked here! The Hop will begin today, October 14th at 8 a.m. (CST) and run through until Midnight, October 19th! FEATURING: Digis and Techniques by Jen Evers, and the newest group of digis: FANTASY//MONSTER//THANKFUL

Now is the time to get those digitals and bundles, as everything...EVERYTHING...is 50% off during the Hop! To get your discount, please use the code: OCTHOP. Any other time for this month, you can get 10% off by using my Guest Code of GUEST10.

To qualify to win prizes for this hop, you'll need to VISIT, SUBSCRIBE, AND COMMENT on each Blog Link above.

So you've got 2 things going on here....THE MONTHLY BLOG CHALLENGE (all month), PLUS A BLOG HOP (Oct. 14th - Oct 19th).

Thank you for stopping by! And be sure to join in on the challenge!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

17 comments:

  1. I started the blog hop at Paper a Crafting on a Dime. I love how you used the pumpkin with the wood paper background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! I to love the wood background look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a good job on this card! Hugs Alesia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you made your card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that wooden background. i love that look.Also i love the
    blog hop....

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the wooden background on this. lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great coloring on the pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice coloring...and beautiful card. I love the wood fence paper you used for the background :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete