Sunday, October 15, 2017

Createful Heart Digis & Designs Challenge #4

Hello, Crafters! I hope that all is going well with you today! I want to let you know we have a New Challenge - #4 - going on over at Createful Heart Digis & Designs!  We are an ANYTHING GOES challenge blog. Please be sure to read over our Rules for our challenges.

Now I want to show you what I did. For this challenge, I decided to go with The General Store image. I love this image! And I have seen a few people use this image as well, with each one being different, unique, and totally awesome! Here is my card:
I made it pretty colorful, didn't I? Lol. But I love all the Fall colors in this image. I used my markers to color it al in, then layered onto cardstock, added ribbon, pearls, and the sentiment. Such a fun card!

Please check out our new challenge! And I hope that you will join us!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

Entered into the Following Challenges:
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes #54 (In Top 5! Yay!)
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes but must have a critter #7
A Blog Named Hero - Calling all Critters



8 comments: