Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Through the Craft Room Door 10/31/17

Hi once again, crafters! We have started a new challenge this week, "starring" Dr. Digi's House of Stamps
Prize: 2 Digital Images
Blurb:
Welcome to the brilliantly bizarre brain of Dr. Digi's House of Stamps. Here you will find monsters, aliens, odd balls and Dundertons as well as many many more wonderful digital stamps with a sense of humour.

Now onto my card! For my card, I decided I'd use Mood Music. This is such a fun digital to work with, and my family LOVES singing and playing instruments! So this was the card for me! Here it is:


Isn't that dog a cutie? He's really getting into it! Be sure to check out the upcoming online magazine, Through the Craft Room Door  for the details and supplies I used for this card! And come join us for this week's challenge!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw



No comments:

Post a Comment