Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Outlawz Color Challenge - October 31st

Hello, and welcome to my blog! Today I want to share with you a fairly simple and quick card I did for this week's Color Challenge over at The Outlawz. But first let me share with you the photo inspiration, then I can go from there how I found the awesome digital I used! Here it is:


Now, on to my card. First, let me say that since I don't do Halloween, I thought I'd go with the 3rd Row Down....Glitter/Purple, Green, and Fairy/Pink. Now here's my card:


Close Up
Isn't this a GORGEOUS image?? I love the delicate drawing! I had a ton of fun coloring her! Of course, I used my Prismacolors to color her in. And then I added a lot of glitter by using my Stickles/Glitter Glue in various places, such as her dress, bodice, wings, umbrella, and in her hair. 
I trimmed her with my rhinestone strand. At the base of the Easel card, I added a sentiment and flowers. 

And there you have it! Lots of glitterly sparkle, and lots of fun! I hope you enjoyed this card! And please join in the challenge this week! The Design Team have a lot of great inspiration for you!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment