Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges #148 - Ribbons & Lace!

Hello, everyone! Today I want to share with you this week's Challenge #148 over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - The theme...RIBBONS & LACE! I love ribbons and lace, don't you? And this week our sponsor is the amazing
Prize: 3 digital images

For this challenge, I'm using the Water Fairy image. I think she's a lovely little fairy, so tiny that she's able to sit on a very delicate flower. So I wanted her to look delicate, too. I think using Ribbons and Lace for her was a perfect combination! And I decided not to go with the usual pinks, pastels...I wanted the flower to stand out, without overwhelming her. :) 
I used my Silhouette to cut her out, and then colored her up with my Prismacolors. I thought about using markers, but I felt the pencils would give me more of the control I want in combining the colors. I then took a white card base and added 2 pieces of designer paper, adding the sentiment and the elements for the theme, plus I added some flat pearls.

She was very fun to do! I hope you will join us for this week's challenge! See you there! And thanks for stopping by! Please follow my blog!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment