TTCRD Nov-Dec 2017 Sneak Peek!

Saturday, November 11, 2017

JessicaLynnOriginal Stamp Release!

Hello, everyone! Today begins a promotion of a new acrylic stamp set by JessicaLynnOriginal!  This set is called You Are My Happy Ending
Since my anniversary is this month, I decided I'd use it as an anniversary card to hubby, but with a little twist. I made it into my very first "Penny Slider Card'...with the help of my Silhouette! Here is my card:

Here is a video link showing the stamp and how the Penny Slider Card works...Please enjoy! And if you haven't subscribed to my channel, I would love it if you would! 

Today we're also doing a Blog Hop...all you have to do is comment on each blog! And please subscribe! Here is a lineup for the Hop:

Jessica Lynn - Owner/Creator

Lisa Bzibziak

Carolyn Ellenberg LaBille

Tasha RJ

Kelli Horger

Maria Russell

Jeanie Ellis

I hope you will join us! Thanks for hopping by!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw







6 comments:

  1. I have never tried to make a slider card before but I really like how you did this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, thanks, Jessica! You should try it! You'd have fun with it. :) xxx

      Delete
  2. What a cutie! Love the slider ... perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much, Lisa! It was fun to make! xxx

      Delete
  3. This card is just too cute Jeanie! Oh my goodness... love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is super cute; love the little hearts in the background! :)

    ReplyDelete