Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #154

Hello, crafty peeps! Today begins a new challenge over at Crafty Gals Corner!  So for this week, we are doing ANYTHING GOES. Our sponsor for this week is the amazing Faery Ink. 
Prize: 3 Digital Images

So what I used for my project this week is a cute little image called Candy Cane Sitter. Here is the card I made:
I started off by cutting out my image and coloring her in with my new Ohuhu markers. I have to say, I really like them. I haven't had any trouble with them bleeding. I added some stickles onto her wings for some faery sparkle. I mounted her on ovals of white, green, and red. Then I added pearls on the top right, ribbon, and tinsel on the left side, and put a poinsettia on top of that. My sentiment was cut out using my Silhouette Portrait.

I hope that you will join us for the challenge! It's Anything Goes! Thank you for stopping by! 

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

4 comments: