Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges #160

Hello once again, fellow crafters! It's time once again to announce that we have a new challenge going on over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges!  And for this bi-monthly challenge #160, we have 3 amazing sponsors!

Twinkle Lane Designs

Prize: Two Digital Stamps & Two Digital Paper Packs 


Digi Doodle Studios

Prize: 1 Digital Image


Mari's Digi's
Prize: 1 image used by the DT

For my card I used the Tea Time by Digi Doodle Studios. This is one adorable little digital! Here it is:
My little ladies there were colored using the Ohuhu markers. I'm still getting used to using markers instead of my Prismacolors. They will always be my "go to" coloring technique! I did the basic mounting on cardstock and added embellishments to "liven" up the card. And of course, it had to have some bling!

I hope you will join us in our challenge for this go 'round. Lots of prizes to be given! 

Thank you so much for stopping by! As always,
Blessings!
Jeanie Ellis, Scrapbookingmamaw


1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous card. Please share in our Digi Doodle Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/digidoodlestudios/ Lisa DDS

    ReplyDelete