Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Through the Craft Room Door Challenge March 20, 2018

Hello, crafters! Today begins a new ANYTHING GOES challenge over at Through the Craft Room Door!   And for this week, we have the amazing Sponsor
   


 PRIZE: 3 images from Etsy store
Bio:
Jeremiah Ketner is a American Artist living in Tokyo. Renowned throughout the USA and internationally his art is influenced by Nature and Japanese Culture. He has created the wonderful world known as SmallandRound and has produced prints, limited edition custom figures and paintings. His artwork has been featured in Disneyland, Disneyworld, Nordstrom and exhibited in galleries all over the world.

For my card, I chose the sweet face of Morning Light. I love this image! So here is my card:



I figured this little beauty of an image deserved colors that were pretty girly! But to find out the supplies I used for her, you'll need to go to the TTCRD website and check it out in the May/June 2018. In the meantime, don't forget about the challenge! It's ANYTHING GOES! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment